Do you invite guest posts at your WordPress blog? How are you accepting these guest submissions? By e-mail? If so, you know what a lot of work that can be.
Using Gravity Forms, we can automate the process for you and save you lots of time. I use these forms at our multi-author Online Magazine, Life As A Human and it has saved us at least 70% of the time we used to spend doing this process by e-mail.
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll build you a form that you can show in a page to your guest contributors.
- We create a page / format to suit your needs.
- You can password protect this page if you like.
- Your guest contributors fill in all the required fields which can include many different parameters such as:
Name, Email Address, Category, Article Title, The Article, Custom Title (SEO), Description (SEO), Keywords (SEO), Tags, Images, Image Titles, Guest Author Bio, Social Media Links, Web Site Link, Agree To Terms
- Then they click submit.
- The form creates a ‘draft’ post that is now waiting for you to proof, edit, format the text (headings, indents etc) schedule and/or publish.
What does the form look like?
The form will be styled according to the style sheet you are using with your wordpress theme.
What do the results look like?
We can style the results to match your needs. Have a look at the following examples at Life As A Human to get a sense of what we can do. Everything you see (with the exception of ‘some’ text formatting and image placement) was the result of using one of our forms.
Please note: These links will open in a new window or tab depending on how your browser is set up.
How much does it cost?
The cost to build the form(s) depends on several factors:
- How complex is the form?
- How complex are your formatting needs?
- Will you be helping us test them? This can be time consuming.
- Will you want to buy your own Gravity Forms license or let us handle it all for you?
These factors will determine the costs. If you are taking in guest submissions on a regular basis, the cost to build the form will quickly be offset by the amount of time you save. As well, you will find that it is MUCH easier to get the guest submissions in the first place.
Contact us and give us as much detail as you can and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a quote.