Or perhaps you are a blogger that wants to move to a self hosted WordPress site but need some help setting it up properly?
If you are already somewhat familiar with WordPress, this Website Super Starter service is for you and it’s only …
What You Get:
Site Development & Deployment:
- ‘Correct’ Installation and Configuration of the WordPress Content Management System
- Installation and Configuration of the StudioPress Genesis Theme Framework *
- Installation and Configuration of one StudioPress professionally designed WordPress theme *
- Installation and Configuration of essential plugins
- Basic configuration of Genesis SEO
- Help with sizing and placement of your logo
- A Search Form
- Navigation Menu
- 5 pages including:
A Home Page (content provided by you)
An About Page (content & images provided by you)
A Contact Page / Form (content provided by you)
2 Additional Pages for your products or services (content & images provided by you)
- Social Media Follow Icons – Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin / Youtube
- Advice in selecting a good host and the right hosting package for your site. We recommend WeDoHosting (silver package minimum).
- An SEO primer (1/2 an hour in skype). This is not a comprehensive SEO service but it will get you off to a great start and on the right track.
- Footer navigation & copyright notices
- A full credit towards any of our other web development services!
* The StudioPress Genesis Framework and one theme is included. Ongoing support from StudioPress is not. This support requires that you purchase the theme from StudioPress and the cost for this is a very reasonable $79.95. While it is not mandatory that you purchase the theme, we highly recommend that you do. StudioPress offers outstanding service and has a tremendous knowledge base available through their excellent forums.
What this service does not include:
- We will not produce your content. You are responsible for the creation of all of your content.
- We will not backup or restore your site. This is up to you and your host which is one reason it’s very important to select a host that can provide that service to you should you need it. We will provide and configure a backup plugin for you and give you some ideas about backing up your system but we do not guarantee your sites up-time.
- We will not provide you with 24/7 service. Our service will be provided in a timely manner between the hours of 8:00AM and 5:00PM PST Monday – Friday.
- We will not develop your business plan for you. If you need help in this area, we can certainly help.
- We will not monetize your site. A monetization strategy is not within the scope of this service. We can suggest some popular monetization mechanisms to you but their deployment is totally up to you.
- Ongoing customization and support are not included in this offering. If you require ongoing customization and support, we can provide this service to you at a very competitive hourly rate. As well, you can really help yourself out in this regard by purchasing the StudioPress theme which will give you access to their support forums.
- We will not promise to make you successful! Our intention is to provide you with the tools you need to establish an online presence using a framework that allows for growth and change.
How quickly will your site be up?
The time required to get your site live depends on several factors including (but not limited to):
- How quickly you get in the queue!
- Content. Do you have your content ready?
- Your abilities to provide us with the details we will ask you for in order to get your site online and all of your plugins configured properly.
- Do you already have a domain name? This can take time.
- How fast your hosting company provides you with the required hosting package. Note: Your host MUST support WordPress installations and MUST provide full FTP access.
Payment Terms Of Service
Full Payment Up Front via PayPal or check.
Canadian residents are subject to 12% HST.
For more details, please contact us using the form below. We’d love to work with you and help you achieve your goals!